FACEBOOK Royal Sydney Golf Club
About The Royal Sydney Golf Club
The Royal Sydney Golf Club, founded in 1893, is one of Australia’s most prominent social and sporting institutions. Our staff are professional, engaged and recognised for their skill and talent. We all work together to progress the Club and to protect its traditions; we aim for excellence, to lead and support each other and to enjoy the experience.
Member service and enquiries
- Responsible for providing a high level of service for Members, guests and visitors.
- Ensure adherence to all Club policies and procedures.
- Provision of exemplary service to members, including listening and responding to member needs in a professional and positive manner.
- Daily sport operations tasks including but not limited to club cleaning and storage, golf cart cleaning and maintenance, driving range operations, shop duties and any other tasks as instructed by your manager.
- Assist with other duties as directed by the Director of Sport, Golf Manager, Director of Tennis, Sport Supervisor, Golf Operations Supervisor and other departments as required.
To be Successful:
- Professional with excellent communication skills
- High level of customer service experience
- Strong experience and knowledge within the golf industry;
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines;
- Retail experience;
- Flexibility with the ability to work on weekends;
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Staff meals
- Social functions
- Access to world class golf course and tennis courts
- Career progression
- Discounted purchases (wine, sporting goods etc.)
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and are eager to be a part of our dynamic team, please apply today.
Note- You must be a permanent resident with full working rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.