FACEBOOK Bingara Gorge Golf
Looking for a role where you can thrive, learn and grow?
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and engaging casual Golf Operations / Café’ team member to join our onsite team at Bingara Gorge.
Bingara Gorge is a Lend Lease created Community which upon completion will be the home of an 18-hole golf course, grassed driving range, three swimming pools, tennis courts, cafes, restaurants, retail, a childcare centre, primary school, parks and playgrounds.
Your duties will be focused on the café’ offering for our resident golfers and broader community at Bingara Gorge whilst being an important team member assisting golf operations.
Who are we?
At Clublinks, we’re bright, bold, nimble and we like to have fun!
Clublinks is a leisure and community management leader, holding contract rights with local government, private enterprise and tertiary institutions to manage and grow their facilities and communities. We are passionate and agile with an incredibly strong record of improving our clients’ financial results and achievements. Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success. Our 250 plus team are based at our sites across VIC, NSW and WA, with our Head Office located at the picturesque Sandhurst Club in Melbourne’s South East.
You will hit the ground running and be happy to roll up your sleeves and throw yourself into whatever comes your way with responsibilities including;
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Barista & simple Food and Beverage preparation
- Operating computers/point of sale terminal.
- Assisting with golf cart fleet management and maintenance.
- Golf shop retail sales
The role is offered as a casual opportunity working a varied roster predominantly across Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays with occasional opportunities for additional weekday shifts.
You will have:
- Proven experience in delivering exceptional customer service (minimum 2 – 3 years)
- A positive attitude, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility with working hours
- A proactive, outcome focussed approach, bringing energy into the workplace
- A down to earth approach and ability to relate to a diverse group of customers
- WWC, Police check and First Aid qualifications
- Barista and food hygiene qualifications
Please don’t delay in sending through your applications with a cover letter and current resume as applications will be reviewed as they are received.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.