FACEBOOK Collier Park Golf
Clublinks delivers expert solutions to clients across the leisure, golf and residential community industries. We are a nimble and agile company with an incredibly strong record of improving our clients’ objectives, financial results and achievements. Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success.
Clublinks is proud to have taken over the management of the Collier Park Golf Course in April of this year. Collier Park Golf comprises a 27-hole golf course, retail and hospitality spaces. Our strategy is to deliver outstanding golf and customer experience outcomes whilst placing a strong emphasis on health and connection as a primary driver to developing a thriving and active golf community.
We are currently seeking a suitable experienced, energetic and efficient Golf Operations Manager to join the team working a Tuesday to Saturday roster including opens and closes and some Sundays as required.
Reporting to the General Manager Collier Park Golf, Matt Day, this role will be integral to the success of the facility and responsibilities will include:
- People management
- Customer experience
- Financial performance
- Stock Management
- Facility Management
- Workplace health and safety
Successful candidates will have:
- 3 – 5 years Golf industry experience including managing others
- Proven experience in delivery customer service excellence
- A positive attitude, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Be self-driven with excellent time management and organisational skills
- Current level 2 First Aid, Police check and Working with Children card
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in recreation / business or similar discipline
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders while delivering exceptional customer service
- Marketing and Business development skills
- PGA professional (advantageous but not essential)
Please don’t delay in sending your applications through as applications will be reviewed as they are received, with the role commencing as soon as possible 2018.