FACEBOOK Pelican Waters Golf Club
Pelican Waters Golf Club is home to the Sunshine Coast’s first ever Greg Norman designed Golf Course. Located just one hour north of Brisbane in the stunning surrounds of Golden Beach, our golf course ranks among the premier golf courses in Australia.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Golf Operations Manager will manage all aspects of golf operations, consistently delivering customer service excellence and always exceeding member and guest expectations.
This is a great opportunity to apply your dynamic leadership skills, operational excellence and commercial expertise to lead a young team and continue to develop the Sunshine Coast’s premier golf facility.
The successful applicants must be able to deliver the following:
- 3 years in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Golf Operations, including recruitment, training, stock control, cost and wage control
- PGA accredited preferred
- Experience in all aspects of Retail Sales & Merchandising.
- Manage competitions and honor board events
- Apparel negotiating and buying
- Excellent working knowledge of Micropower preferred
- Daily tee sheet management
- Annual budget & Forecasting competency
- Sales and Marketing experience
- Revenue generation through Corporate and Public guests.
- Coordination of Member Golf activities.
- Golf fleet maintenance and management.
- Hands on supervision of Golf services area.
- High Level of competency with Microsoft applications.
- Strong commitment to excellence in customer service.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised
Salary and benefits will be negotiated with successful applicant.
Should you possess this experience please forward your resume in WORD format to the General Manager