FACEBOOK Golf Services Management
We’re a progressive, growing business servicing the local area and beyond with established Driving Range (with Premium Rooms) and Sports Bar, open to the public 7 days a week. Golf Club memberships are also available.
Day to day responsibilities include:
• Active participation and supervision of Driving Range Facilities to ensure our high standards of presentation and operation are maintained;
• Monitor Range user behaviour to ensure user policies are adhered to;
• Training and supervision of Ball Scouts;
• Communicate effectively with fellow staff members to ensure completion of stated tasks and duties consistent with venue Quality Control procedures;
• Promote / professionally deliver sales of food and beverage to Range Users and all venue patrons alike, ensuring adherence to all statutory, legal and internal policies and guidelines;
• Practice and enforce the Responsible Serving of Alcohol;
• Accurately process transactions using Point of Sale, including the use of a portable tablet device;
• Follow / complete tasks as set out on the Daily Tasks lists.
• Assist in maintaining and replenishment of retail, food and beverage stock;
• Other Duties, within the scope of your training as directed by the Food & Beverage Supervisor and/or the Golf Shop Manager;
• Report directly to the Sports Bar Manager
You’ll be part of a dynamic team who are delivering high quality service to our valued clientele.
Leadership qualities will be an advantage. Experience in a team environment or retail work will be beneficial but not essential.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.