FACEBOOK Chatswood Golf Club
Chatswood Golf Club has been coined Chatswood’s ‘hidden treasure,’ and even some of our local neighbours are unaware of our unique position and the spectacular views the course has to offer. Running adjacent to the Lane Cove River, this Golf Club has been in operation since 1935 and welcomes both members and public social players. With competitions daily and visitors welcome, our Golf Club is a vibrant and busy place with a friendly staff and membership.
The Club is seeking a highly motivated & well-presented individual who is honest, self-motivated & reliable with a good work ethic and a “can do” attitude. An experienced golfer would be advantageous but not essential.
- Competition and Golf Administration
- Delivering outstanding customer service to Members, Guests & Visitors
- Maintaining the buggy room area including cleaning of Members & hire equipment.
- Taking phone bookings for golf and events
- Maintaining stock for both food & beverages as well as golf merchandise
- Working in a team environment but able to work autonomously
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Superior customer service skills, exceeding the expectation of our Members, Guests and Visitors
- Innovative problem-solving skills that generate solutions & quickly resolves any issues.
- Excellent communication skills – both oral & written.
- Flexibility with rostering & committed to working across 7 days week on a weekly rostered basis from 6am – 6pm
- Able to be productive individually and also as part of a team.
- Computer skills required are:
- Micropower – experience is highly desired but not essential
- RSA is essential
- Barista skills would be an advantage
- Dedicated & committed to professionalism.
- An interest in golf/and or sport.
A generous remuneration with excellent perks for the keen golfer is offered to the best candidates. If you have any queries at all, please contact Emma on 9419 2336.
The position is available for immediate start. Please click on the link to apply.
No agencies please!