- The Sandhurst Club Location
- Full Time Opportunity
- Make the great outdoors your office!
Programmed Turnpoint are Australia’s premier Golf Course Maintenance Contractor servicing more than 9 courses around Australia. The Peter Thomson designed 36-hole Sandhurst Club is located just 45-minutes from the Melbourne CBD and forms part of the premium golf-residential development that is Sandhurst.
We are seeking to appoint a Greenkeeper or a Groundsperson/Landscape to join our team at the Sandhurst Club in South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
Reporting directly to the Superintendent, this is a highly challenging role and the successful applicant will be expected to have experience in the following areas:
- Certificate 3 in Horticulture – Turf Management
Experience and knowledge of chemical and fertiliser application
Excellent communication skills and have a sound knowledge in OHS&E
Be self-motivated and punctual with the ability to work and lead under pressure
Experience with irrigation and minor repairs would be of benefit
Employment will be on a full time basis and include rostered weekend work
- Excellent communication skills and have a sound knowledge in OHS&E
- Have experience in landscape maintenance such as weeding, hand watering, mowing
- Be self-motivated and punctual with the ability to work and lead under pressure
- Experience in chain saw operation would be an advantage
This is a permanent full time salary position with weekend work on a rotating roster whilst working in a great team environment. If you feel you have the skill set to take on this significant role within one of Australia’s leading golf clubs, please submit your resume stating qualifications, project successes and relevant experience, marked confidential and emailed to the course superintendent.