Clublinks delivers expert solutions to clients across the leisure, golf and residential community industries. We are a nimble and agile company with an incredibly strong record of improving our clients’ objectives, financial results and achievements. Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success.
Clublinks manages the health, fitness and leisure facilities at Deakin University Waurn Ponds and Burwood campuses under the brand DeakinACTIVE.
We are currently seeking to appoint a suitably qualified, energetic and customer focussed Health Club Team Leader for our Burwood Health Club. This role will be responsible for promoting and fostering a high service culture within Deakin ACTIVE. Manage the Health Club team, programs and service delivery provided to members whilst also undertaking some front line gym floor, personal training and group fitness work.
Based at the Burwood campus this part time role will report to the Venue Manager – Burwood and work a varied roster including some opens and closes. It is anticipated the successful candidate will work a regular 25 hours per week and have the ability to supplement this with Personal training and Group Fitness classes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Staff management
- Customer service
- Business development and relationship management
- Program development
- Stadium management
Successful candidates will have:
- Relevant & demonstrated industry experience
- Proven experience in driving customer service excellence
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Current level 2 First Aid
- Police check and Working with Children card
- Certificate IV in Fitness or related tertiary qualification
- Registration with Fitness Australia
- Marketing and Business development skills
Please don’t delay in sending your applications through as applications will be reviewed as they are received, with the roles commencing as soon as possible.