Avondale Golf Club is seeking an energetic self-starter to lead the front of house team. Smart presentation, enthusiasm, attention to detail and excellent communication skills are essential. You will be a natural ‘people person’ and enjoy meeting and greeting members and guests with your friendly nature.
The Club maintains a very high standard of service to our members. In this very important position you will lead the front of house team to deliver an exceptional member experience.
To be considered for this role you will need to be a hospitality professional with over 5 year experience in a similar role preferably within a prestigious member club environment or five star venue.
Responsible to the General Manager for the conduct of all aspects of the Club’s front of house hospitality services.
Specific duties include, but not limited to
- Ensure high standard of service from the bar & floor staff for members & their guests.
- Ensure that all bar and floor staff meet the club’s expectation on presentation and cleanliness etc.
- Supervise the daily operation of all floor and bar staff.
- Oversee the operation of the club’s dining facilities.
- Seek direction from the General Manager and Golf Operations Manager in overseeing clubhouse functions.
- Co-ordinate the setup of club assets to facilitate functions.
- Daily involvement with beverage and ancillary items ordering and stock control.
- Completing rosters for the team in a timely manner and assisting in the recruitment of the Front of House team members.
- In conjunction with the General Manager work to ensure the Club’s wine list is a key feature of the member experience.
- Development and implement training programs to ensure staff are fully aware of all service and beverage protocols.
- Upholding the club’s dress regulations in an effective and sensitive manner.
Your energy, attention to detail and common sense are what will set you apart from other applicants.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
Please forward applications including your resume and a covering letter to:
Applications close Tuesday 17th December.
Only applicants shortlisted for interviews will be contacted