FACEBOOK Royal Sydney Golf Club Royal
The Royal Sydney Golf Club, founded in 1893, is one of Australia’s most prominent social and sporting institutions. Our staff are professional, engaged and recognised for their skill and talent. We all work together to progress the Club and to protect its traditions; we aim for excellence, to lead and support each other and to enjoy the experience.
Reporting directly to the Executive Chef this full time position involves maintaining a high level of cleanliness and hygiene in our Kitchen areas.
The Role will involve:
- Operation of an Industrial Dishwasher
- Cleaning & washing up responsibilities
- Manual Handling
- Correct application of chemicals for cleaning purposes
- Supporting the Chefs with food preparation and general kitchen duties
- Compliance with Food Safety
The preferred candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a Kitchen environment.
- Understanding of Health, Safety & Environment and Food Hygiene procedures.
- Flexibility to work across a variety of shifts throughout the week and weekend.
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment.
- Prior experience working in a high volume environment
- Be self motivated and energetic
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Staff meals
- Social functions
- Access to world class golf course and tennis courts
- Career progression
- Discounted purchases (wine, sporting goods etc.)
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and are eager to be a part of our dynamic team, please apply today.
Note- You must be a permanent resident with full working rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.