Looking for a role where you can thrive, learn and grow?
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and engaging part time Marketing Executive to join our team based at our Moore Park Golf venue in Sydney. This role is a 12 month maternity leave replacement position with responsibility for the development and implementation of marketing and communication initiatives for a portfolio of sports and leisure clients across Sydney. You will be the subject matter expert in Sydney reporting to the Marketing manager based in Melbourne.
Who are we?
At Clublinks, we’re bright, bold, nimble and we like to have fun!
Clublinks is a leisure and community management leader, holding contract rights with local government, private enterprise and tertiary institutions to manage and grow their facilities and communities. We are passionate and agile with an incredibly strong record of improving our clients’ financial results and achievements. Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success. Our 250 plus team are based at our venues across VIC, NSW and WA, with our Head Office located at the picturesque Sandhurst Club in Melbourne’s South East.
You will hit the ground running and be happy to roll up your sleeves and throw yourself into whatever comes your way predominantly working on;
- Creation and execution of strategic and tactical marketing plans
- Developing, implementing and assessing marketing campaigns
- Producing marketing collateral for clients including online content/blogs, creative concept briefs, advertising, promotions, websites, eDMs, social media, newsletters and copywriting
- Managing a range of websites and social media channels for advertising purposes and to build online engagement
- The use of digital CRM platforms to increase, monitor and recommend modifications to drive engagement
- Ensuring that our clients brand objectives are achieved through the execution of all marketing activities
- Fostering positive relationships with external clients, suppliers and team members
- Coordination of events and promotional opportunities
The role is offered as a part time opportunity of 24 – 30 hours per week, the spread of hours/days can be adjusted to suit the right candidate.
You will have:
- A minimum 3 years Marketing experience
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing) or similar qualification
- Proven experience in developing and executing effective marketing campaigns
- A proactive, innovative, outcome focused approach, bringing energy into the workplace
- Design skills with working knowledge of InDesign and Illustrator
- Exceptional communication, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability to work and perform in a high paced active environment
- A current police check
Please don’t delay in sending through your applications with a cover letter and current resume as applications will be reviewed as they are received. Interviews will be conducted in early – mid Jan, with the role commencing early February 2020.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.