Opportunity to be part of one of Eastern Sydney’s newest and largest sporting venues.
Who We Are?
Clublinks delivers expert solutions to clients across the leisure, golf and residential community industries. We are a nimble and agile company with an incredibly strong record of improving our clients’ objectives, financial results and achievements. Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success.
Clublinks operates Moore Park Golf and Centennial Parklands Sports Centre within the Moore Park Precinct on behalf of the Centennial Parklands and Moore Park Trust (Trust). The Moore Park Precinct is located in central Sydney and has thrived in recent times; growing substantially year on year and continuously enhancing its offering, customer experience and improving business performance.
Centennial Parklands Sports Centre has recently undergone substantial upgrades and sits in the prime CBD / Eastern suburbs location of Centennial Parklands.
We are looking to appoint an Operations Coordinator who will provide outstanding service to both customers and visitors within our pro shop and around the precinct.
Reporting to the Venue Managers your responsibilities will include the smooth daily operation and provision of:
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Tennis, netball and soccer support
- CPSC Operations for Kiosk, CPSC Tennis, MPT Tennis, MP Hardcourts and MP All-Weather Field
- Stakeholder Management
- Staff Management
- Workplace Health and Safety
You will have a proven ability to perform under pressure, delivering exceptional customer service whilst supporting and contributing to the team and overall success of the venue.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- A positive attitude, excellent communication and ability to take ownership
- Above the line thinking and ability to implement required actions
- Self-driven and highly motivated, with excellent time management and organisation skills
- Work well autonomously and in a team environment
- Able to develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders while delivering exceptional customer service
- Flexibility to work weekends and public holidays
- A current Working with Children Check, Police Check and First Aid Qualifications
- Proven Customer Service experience
- Experience operating point of sale equipment
All shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. Once this has been completed the successful candidate will be notified.
Please do not delay in sending through your application via Seek as applications will be reviewed as they are received.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.