FACEBOOK The Lakes Golf Club
The Lakes Golf Club is looking to recruit a full time Outside Service Supervisor to work as a key part of the Golf Department of the Club.
About The Lakes Golf Club
The Lakes is one of Australia’s premier private golf clubs and recently hosted the Australian Open Championship. Our team of 65 staff are highly professional, positive, service orientated and talented.
The focus is to deliver the highest quality service to our Members and guests through assisting with the daily operations of the Golf Department focusing on the outside service area. We are seeking an enthusiastic and mature team player who is available to work a minimum of 38 hours per week.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the presentation of the outside area is maintained to exceed members expectations
- Maintaining and cleaning a fleet of motorized carts, members storage area, MGI buggies (280 members bags stored at the club).
- Maintenance of the driving range
- Auditing of members clubs/range balls/repair area/hire equipment
- Completion of specified daily task procedures to ensure the consistent delivery of world-class service
- A proactive approach and commitment to providing a world class golfing experience through amazing customer service.
- Professional and polished presentation.
- Ability to lead a small committed team.
- Able to plan, prioritise and coordinate, multi-task and complete work assignments within deadlines
- Own transport
- Demonstrated understanding of the golf industry – prior experience within a golf operation is preferred, a passion for golf is essential. Prior experience within a private golf club would be an advantage.