FACEBOOK Terrey Hills Golf and Country Club
Terrey Hills Golf & Country Club is nestled beside a magnificent National Park in Sydney’s metropolitan north and is one of Australia’s best private Golf Clubs.
Voted by Golf Digest in 2018 at number 42 in the Top 100 Golf Courses Terrey Hills offers a unique experience for members, guests and staff on the immaculately conditioned 18 hole championship golf course. Terrey Hills is looking to build on its solid reputation and improve its standing in the golfing community providing an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress in the turf industry.
Terrey Hills Golf & Country Club is looking to add a motivated, career orientated Qualified Greenkeeper to its developing work team. The successful candidate will be expected to add to the positive, professional work culture at Terrey Hills and should possess the following:
- Certificate 3 in Turf Management or equivalent qualification
- Experience in chemical application using boom sprayers and fish mouthed nozzles
- Experience in moisture management on bentgrass greens in the Sydney area
- Punctual, well presented and professional at all times
- A basic understanding of relevant WHS and Environmental regulations
- Good communication skills
- An overall positive attitude
The position will also give the successful applicant the opportunity to develop in all aspects of turf management including:
- Pest & disease management
- Irrigation installation
- Golf course construction
- Managing small work teams
Further education is also available and encouraged by Terrey Hills with the intention of providing our staff with the necessary skills to progress their career in the turf industry. The position includes a competitive wage with additional overtime available and meals are provided on a daily basis.
Applications should include your CV and a short cover letter addressed to the Course Superintendent.