FACEBOOK The Lakes Golf Club
POSITION: Qualified Greenkeeper
REPORTS TO: Course Superintendent
OVERALL SCOPE: To perform as an active member of the Course Maintenance Team in the performance of necessary green keeping duties as outlined by the Course Superintendent, by utilising skills and knowledge developed through formal and work place training.
Key tasks include, but are not limited to:
• General green keeping duties
• Being at work for the desired working hours
• Safe and efficient operation of all mowing equipment
• Care of Personal Protective Equipment
• Setting up course for the day’s play
• Bunker maintenance
• Pest identification and control
• Correct fertiliser/ chemical application techniques. (application and recording)
• Irrigation system maintenance and management
• Identification and reporting of areas for improvement, or problems that may be compromising the maintenance of the course in accordance with the Turf Management Plan, Environmental Policy, and Occupational Health and Safety Policy.
A Qualified Greenkeeper is expected
• To work at least 38 hours per week to ensure performance of responsibilities.
• To be available for overtime as directed
Please send your resume and cover letter to: Anthony Mills, Golf Course Superintendent
Only applicants meeting the above criteria will be contacted