FACEBOOK Royal Sydney Golf Club
About The Royal Sydney Golf Club
The Royal Sydney Golf Club is a private members club which was founded in 1893. It is
Recognised nationally and internationally for its world class facilities which include two golf
courses, 18 tennis courts, bowling greens, croquet lawns, 2 squash courts, a gym, two
pools, several cafés, a fine dining restaurant, accommodation rooms and multiple function.
You will be responsible for attending to the needs and enquiries of members and guests ensuring that exceptional member service is delivered at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver the highest standard of service to members and their guests
- Ensure that a standard of excellence is maintained in the quality and presentation of the Reception area
- Ensure the Club’s rules and regulations are adhered to including enforcing the dress regulations
- Assist members and guests with all enquries in a professional manner, or redirect to the most appropriate staff member if unable to assist
- Organise bookings for accommodation and confirm accommodation request prior to check in
- Perform check ins and check outs for members who are staying in the accommodation rooms
- Remain up to date at all times with the day’s events, fixtures and upcoming events in the Green Book
- Assist members and guests with purchases in the Cellar Door, and other Reception based retail initiatives.
- Assist members to accommodation rooms and to the car park with luggage
- Involvement in Responsible complaint and conflict resolution.
- Ad-hoc administrative duties as and when required
- 1 – 2 years reception experience in a similar styled club or hotel
- Proven commitment to member service and communication excellence (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a professional attitude
- Flexibility with availability to work either morning or afternoon during the week and weekends
- Motivation and drive
What’s in it for me?
- Work in a positive and supportive workplace that is set in great surrounds against a sporting backdrop
- Competitive salary
- Access to training
- Regular feedback
- Staff meals
- Social functions
- Discounted purchases (wine, sporting goods etc.)
How do I apply?
If you are interested in the role and would like to join our team, please click on the Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.