FACEBOOK Clublinks Management Pty Ltd
Opportunity to be part of one of Eastern Sydney’s newest and largest tennis venues.
Who We Are?
Clublinks delivers expert solutions to clients across the leisure, golf and residential community industries. We are a nimble and agile company with an incredibly strong record of improving our clients’ objectives, financial results and achievements. Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success.
Clublinks operates Moore Park Golf and Centennial Parklands Sports Centre within the Moore Park Precinct on behalf of the Centennial Parklands and Moore Park Trust (Trust). The Moore Park Precinct located in central Sydney and has thrived in recent times; growing substantially year on year and continuously enhancing its offer, customer experience and improving business performance.
Centennial Parklands Sports Centre has recently undergone substantial upgrades and presents 15 courts in the prime CBD / Eastern suburbs location of Centennial Parklands. We have also introduced a PlaySight SmartCourt which is an all-in-one video and analytics solution for tennis. The system uses connected high-performance cameras and an on-court kiosk to provide shot tracking, line calling, multi-angle video, detailed analytics and more. All video and statistics are accessible to the user immediately while on court.
We are looking to appoint a Senior Tennis Coach to continue building and promoting the Tennis business. Parklands has exciting new plans over its 2 venues consisting of 15 courts. The Senior Tennis Coach will work closely with the Centre’s Tennis Manager across all aspects of the business with the opportunity of becoming the key driver within the business within a 12-month period.This is a fantastic opportunity for a coach who wants to develop, work in a team and be part of the newest program in Sydney.
Reporting to the Tennis and Venue Managers your responsibilities will include:
- Hands on Coaching – private lessons, small groups, holiday programs, hot shots, junior and adult squads
- Monitoring all Tennis activities
- Providing exemplary customer service to both customers and other coaching professionals
- Plan and coordinate an outstanding calendar of opportunities for adults and juniors to play Tennis regardless of their age, ability
- Staff rosters, recruitment and development
A guaranteed minimum of 15 hours coaching is guaranteed from the start with the opportunity to increase this to 30 plus hours over a short period of time.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Tennis Australia Coaching qualifications or equivalent
- Proven experience in delivering exceptional coaching programs (minimum 3 years)
- A positive attitude, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-driven with excellent time management and organisation skills
- Work well autonomously and in a team environment
- Able to develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders while delivering exceptional customer service
- A current working with Children Check, Police Check and First Aid Qualifications
- Junior Development Coach
- Must be a Tennis Australia Coach Member or be able to provide proof of adequate insurance, qualification, Working With Children Checks and First Aid certification.
All shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview as well as an on court assessment. Once this has been completed the successful candidate will be notified.
Please do not delay in sending through your application via Seek as applications will be reviewed as they are received.