Sports / Competitions Coordinator – Centennial Parklands Sports Centre
Clublinks delivers expert solutions to clients across the leisure, golf and residential community industries. We are a nimble and agile company with an incredibly strong record of improving our clients’ objectives, financial results and achievements. Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success.
Clublinks operates Moore Park Golf and Centennial Parklands Sports Centre within the Moore Park Precinct on behalf of the Centennial Parklands and Moore Park Trust (Trust). The Moore Park Precinct located in central Sydney and has thrived in recent times; growing substantially year on year and continuously enhancing its offer, customer experience and improving business performance.
We are seeking to appoint an energetic, engaging Competitions Coordinator to the team with multi-sport experience and a passion for driving activity and connection through play, practice, learning and social competition. Reporting to Venue Manager this role will be responsible for overseeing the various competitions we host throughout the calendar year, ensuring key deliverables are met and support the growth of current competitions and implementation of new competitions.
This role will be pivotal to the success of the Centennial Parklands Sports Centre and responsibilities will include:
- People management
- Financial performance
- Soccer competitions
- Tennis oversight
- Netball competitions
- Basketball competitions
- Facility utilisation
- Customer experience
- Workplace health and safety
- Facility maintenance
Successful candidates will have:
- Proven experience in managing competitions across various activities, including gala day events
- Great people leadership skills including leading large teams of casual umpires
- Proven ability to work and perform in a high paced, active environment
- Energetic and vibrant approach
- A passion for sport
- A proven track record of results
- First aid, Working with Children check and Police check
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in sport / recreation / business or similar discipline
Please don’t delay in sending your applications through as applications will be reviewed as they are received, with the role commencing November 2019.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.