FACEBOOK MPower MSL
Interested in joining a rapidly growing software company. Look no further, MPower MSL is seeking an experienced technical support specialist to assist in delivering exceptional customer services across Venues in Australia, New Zealand and SEA.
About MPower MSL:
MPower MSL has provided fully integrated business solutions for the Golf, Venues and Club and Stadium industries for over 30 years under the InfoGenesis, Micropower and Verteda brands and is the business driver behind some of the biggest clubs and venues across the world. We provide and support their essential management systems, including business intelligence, point of sale, financial, membership systems and online apps and portals to deliver excellent governance and member engagement to over 1000 clients.
This is an opportunity for passionate and driven individuals who are looking to enhance their careers in a progressive international company.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- MCSA/MCSE qualifications.
- Software support, installation and configuration experience.
- Highly developed communication and relationship building skills.
- Technology based background and technical skills
- An understanding of the Club, Pub, Stadia and restaurant markets,
- Have a willingness to learn,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, an attention to detail, creative flair and highly developed planning and organizational skills
- You are an outgoing self-motivated team player who enjoys the balance of working both independently as well as part of a team,
- Reporting to the National Service Manager.
- Owns processes for troubleshooting issues, and resolution delivery.
- Ensure creation/update of documentation as required.
- Manage escalations. Coordinate various functions within the company to ensure customer escalations are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Researches and responds to client inquiries.
- Demonstrate technical leadership.
- Work independently.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Travel required from time to time.
- Customer facing role
- Carry out technical consulting assignments for clients as required
- Expertise in all phases of systems analysis, software development process and/or functional engineering principles.
- Coordinate with hardware vendors on diagnosis and resolution of hardware problems.
- Assist with supporting and developing internal IT infrastructure where needed.
What you will LOVE about this role
- Entry into a business with big growth plans, both nationally & internationally
- A collaborative team environment
- Lots of scope for further development
- Working with brands where you can make a difference and where passion is savoured
- Working with a stellar team of high performers
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- A dynamic and growing company with ambition and drive
- An opportunity to work within a supportive and enthusiastic team where your contribution will be recognised
- A position with a lot of autonomy
Benefits include: Independent role where you can drive your own success, social environment and a rapidly growing company.
Interested? Please send your resume detailing relevant experience AND covering letter expressing your interest
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.