FACEBOOK Parkwood Village
The Club at Parkwood Village, located on the northern end of the Gold Coast, is an award-winning hospitality and golf operation. Over the past seven years the owners have invested heavily to align our facility with our company vision of becoming the leading hospitality, lifestyle, sports & entertainment destination in Queensland.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a talented and highly experienced hospitality professional to head up our multi outlet food & beverage operation.
As the Venue Manager you will work closely with the General Manager to ensure the company’s strategic business plan is delivered through all aspects of the food & beverage department whilst managing the day to day operations and food & beverage management team with a ‘hands on’ approach.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop, document & implement all food & beverage policy
- Maintain beverage COGS in line with agreed benchmarks
- Develop & maintain a closed loop stock system ensuring the effective management of all stock related process from purchase order through to stock take and new supplier tenders
- Manage food & beverage quality across all products
- Maintain wages in line with agreed benchmarks
- Manage venue compliance
- Drive a safety culture within the food & beverage department
- Manage all areas of HR in the food & beverage department
- Ensure staff are clear on their roles & responsibilities and actively manage their performance
- Drive staff training across all areas of food & beverage
- Manage the food & beverage P&L ensure budget lines are maintained.
- Ensure service minimum standards are meet and service goals are kept front of mind for the whole team
- Ensure a high level of venue cleanliness
- Negotiate and tender on all front of house consumables
- Constantly look for new technologies to assist in operations and implement when needed
- Ensure clear department communication
- Ensure all F&B equipment is maintained
- Manage venue ambience
The above responsibilities will be executed through a hands-on approach. Utilizing your experience, you will manage the department through your day to day delivery of the company’s business plan. Staff growth will be front of mind for you as a manager and team culture will constantly be monitored, reviewed and developed.
Your role is critical to ensure all staff have the same business goals and take the same path to get there – you are the link between the Directors, GM and the F&B department.
Suitable Candidates must possess the following;
- 8+ Years’ experience as a senior manager within a Large Food & Beverage Operation
- Current RMLV & approved managers license
- Ability to work a rotating roster including nights, weekends and public holidays
- Be a strong operational manager
- Experience across all areas of Food & Beverage including functions & events
- Be a strong communicator
During interview you will be required to demonstrate previous experience in delivering on the above responsibilities.
A full Job description can be supplied on request to email@example.com