FACEBOOK Royal Sydney Golf Club
The Royal Sydney Golf Club prides itself on being one of Australia’s best golf clubs, with the staff to match. This is a supportive workplace that values hard work, talent, enthusiasm and respect for traditions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Take orders and provide service accurately
- Ensure all orders are entered / given to Kitchen staff accurately
- Change cutlery depending upon food ordered
- Clear tables
- Make tea and coffee
- Reset and tidy the area
- Replenish food and beverage amenities
What’s in it for me?
- Work in a positive and supportive workplace that is set in great surrounds against a sporting backdrop
- Competitive salary of $27.90 on week days, $38.80 Saturdays and $44.30 Sundays
- Annual Leave on top of this
- Regular feedback
- Staff meals
- Social functions
- Discounted purchases (wine, sporting goods etc.)
The Successful Candidate will demonstrate the following:
- A la carte dining experience, minimum 2 years
- Must be able to look after a section of 25
- Good Wine Knowledge Preferred
- Experience using IMPOS, or other POS system
- Passion for excellence in customer service
- Must be able to work any night of the week including weekends
About The Royal Sydney Golf Club
The Royal Sydney Golf Club is a private members club which was founded in 1893. It is
recognised nationally and internationally for its world class facilities which include two golf
courses, 18 tennis courts, bowling greens, croquet lawns, 2 squash courts, a gym, two
pools, several cafés, a fine dining restaurant, accommodation rooms and multiple function.
You will be responsible for providing professional and outstanding a la carte dining service to members and their guests whilst maintaining “Five Star” standards at all times:
We’re on the search for skilled and passionate restaurant staff, who have a few years’ experience up their sleeves working in fine dining restaurants. Wine knowledge and a continual drive to learn are a must. You’ll be part of a team that works hard to continually exceed expectations day in, day out.