FACEBOOK McLeod Country Golf Club
The McLeod Country Golf Club is located at the foothills of Mt Ommaney, and is approximately 15 mins drive south west of Brisbane city center. McLeod offers a quality golf experience, hosting 500,000m2 of undulating greens, fairways and natural parkland vistas.
The club’s facilities include a Par 71 (men) | Par 74 (women), 18 hole golf course, practice fairway, chip and putt and bunker practice area.
The club is now seeking an enthusiastic and mature individual who wants to be trained as a Greenkeeper and help carry out the necessary ground care duties.
Reporting to the Course Superintendent, you will assist with course set-up, use of machinery, renovations and utilise skills and knowledge as developed through formal and work place training.
To be successful you will possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Great work ethic with genuine interest in the industry
- An ability to work well autonomously and within a team
- Weekend roster availability
- Own transport and licence
- Flexibility to work across a variety of areas
- Be honest, friendly and reliable
- Must have minimal Cert.2 in Horticultural
Are you are interested in being part of the team of one of Australia’s leading private golf clubs? If so, email your application (cover letter and resume) to the General Manager Sean Kennedy.