We are looking for an experience, innovative and self-motivated Bar and Café Manager to drive the next phase of growing the hospitality business at Golf Central Brisbane Airport.
Golf Central is a state of the art golf entertainment facility located at Skygate, Brisbane Airport. Golf Central includes a golf driving range, mini golf course and a range of food and beverage facilities including bar, restaurant and event space.
Golf Central is a popular location for local businesses and residents to enjoy a range of food and beverage offerings including dining, parties and events.
If you are passionate about delivering great services, have an eye for details and the ambition to put your own stamp on a vibrant and entertaining food and beverage department, this is your dream position.
Your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Drive the creation of Bar and Cafe strategies that are designed to increase engagement with the entire facility and subsequent revenue
- Develop a vibrant Bar and Cafe environment;
- Create beverage, wine and cocktail lists and deal with relevant suppliers
- Work hand in hand with the Head Chef to create bar, café and event menu’s
- The Bar and Café Manager will lead from the front and will have considerable customer facing interaction
- Lead the delivery of industry leading customer service and presentation standards
- Refine and monitor service standards to maximise customers enjoyment
- Work hand in hand with the Events Co-ordinator to manage the delivery of a range of events
- Prepare and manage weekly rosters, ensuring wage cost is controlled and guest service is not compromised;
- Ensure all team members are well versed and have extensive knowledge of all food and beverage items and products available;
- Manage all customer resolution issues, ensuring all feedback is actively followed up and a solution is provided;
- Ensure all team members act as ambassadors for the facility.
- Oversee the recruitment and training of food and beverage attendants
- Manage payroll budgets and weekly rosters
- Ensure compliance O,H&S and Responsible Service of Alcohol requirements
- Work closely with the kitchen and management to achieve; high quality service, presentation and delivery to all customers;
- Prepare monthly restaurant and bar reports, commenting on key performance indicators and action taken to keep on target
To be successful you will:
- Hold a current Qld RSA and current Drivers Licence
- Have a minimum of 4+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Be committed to delivering exceptional customer service that always exceeds our customers’ expectations and lead the same standard of service in our team.
- High standards of personal presentation and exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to conduct on the job training and be willing to lead and motivate the team.
- Must be flexible to work a variety of shifts across a 7-day roster, Weekends and Public Holidays.
- Be computer and point of sale literate.
This is a great opportunity for you to showcase your passion for the hospitality industry and to join the team at one of Brisbane’s best golf entertainment venues!
Attractive salary commensurate with your experience will be offered.
Golf Central is proudly operated by boutique sports management company Avid Sports Management.