FACEBOOK Howlong Golf Resort
Highly sought after General Managers role at progressive Murray River Club.
- Howlong Golf Resort has the largest membership base of any golf club in Austalia.
- Join an Award Winning Club, Golf Aust. Centre of the Year, JNJG Club of the Year.
Howlong is situated on the banks of the majestic Murray River, 29 km west of Albury, within a renowned gourmet food and wine region. The club has a highly regarded 18-hole golf course, 2 bowling greens, croquet lawns, 25-unit resort complex with 4 new luxury apartments, large club house with two restaurants, cafe, function rooms, 64 gaming machines, TAB and Keno.
The award winning Howlong Golf Resort has the largest membership base of any golf Club in Australia. Howlong is Jack Newton Junior Golf Club of the Year for 2011, Golf Australia Centre of the year for 2012 and Highly Commended Clubs NSW Award Winner for 2014.
The Howlong Golf Resort seeks an energetic and enthusiastic leader who will report to the Board of Directors and continue to grow and develop our busy and diverse Club.
The successful applicant will possess;
- a passion for the hospitality industry
- a sound knowledge of gaming operations
- excellent organisational skills
- strong people management skills
- excellent customer service skills and product knowledge in a hospitality environment
- have well developed sales and marketing skills
- experience in the accommodation sector
- a strategic thinker with well-developed analytical skills
- proven success in a similar leadership role or be ready to take the next step
- generation of new income streams
- maintain and improve the assets of the club
- an understanding of Golf or Bowls operations would be an advantage.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Further details can be obtained by contacting Ms Michelle Reuss on 02 6026 5321.
Applications including a resume and covering letter should be addressed to;
The HR Manager
Howlong Golf Resort