FACEBOOK Windsor Country Golf Club
Windsor Country Golf Club is a long established golf club with a championship eighteen holes golf course, clubhouse facilities, pro shop etc. and is owned by the members of the club.
The club is located at Windsor NSW, in the north western area of the Sydney basin
The club is seeking to appoint a new general manager to take control of and manage the clubs operations.
Applicants for this position must be suitably qualified, experienced and be able to satisfactorily demonstrate a proven track record in club management.
A minimum of the following criterion is required for consideration for this position.
- A tertiary qualification in management with a strong focus on finance and accounting functions within clubs operations
- Strong oral and analytical skills
- A thorough understanding of clubs governance, legislative and reporting requirements
- Ability to lead manage all aspects of club operations including staff
- Be computer literate and preferably with experience in Mi club systems and operations
- Ability to prepare monthly reports for discussion and presentation to the board of directors
- Experience in food, beverage and organising management of club functions
- Excellent people management skills in being able to attend to members and public issues
- An excellent understanding of the game of golf
- Able to think outside the square in management, identifying opportunities for consideration, development and future growth of the club
- Ability to liaise with all stakeholders of the club such that positive outcomes are delivered
- Effective management of time
Persons who believe they have the relevant experience and qualifications are invited to submit written applications for this position preferably by email via apply button or by mail to:
The Directors, Windsor Country Golf Club Ltd. C/- of H G Khouri and Associates, PO Box 151, Windsor, NSW 2756
A salary package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful applicant.