FACEBOOK The Royal Sydney Golf Club
About The Royal Sydney Golf Club
The Royal Sydney Golf Club, founded in 1893, is one of Australia’s most prominent social and sporting institutions. Our staff are professional, engaged and recognised for their skill and talent. We all work together to progress the Club and to protect its traditions; we aim for excellence, to lead and support each other and to enjoy the experience.
What will I be doing?
Reporting to The Reception Manager, you will be the face of The Royal Sydney Golf Club and responsible for creating a positive member experience. You will help to coordinate and ensure smooth running of the front desk.
The key tasks include:
- Accommodation enquires, performing both check-in and check-out services
- Proving exceptional service to members and guests with a very broad range of enquires and requests.
- Answering telephone calls in a prompt and professional manner.
- Ensuring a smooth running Front Desk and striving to exceed member and guest expectations.
What does the Club need from me?
- Demonstrate a passion for customer service
- Demonstrated high levels of organisation, time management skills and composure under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have advanced computer skills including word, excel and outlook programs.
- Have customer service and front desk experience
- Be available to work flexible hours, this includes morning, afternoon, weekends and public holidays.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with other staff
- RSA Certificate
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
What’s in it for me?
- Work in a positive and supportive workplace that is set in great surrounds against a sporting backdrop
- Competitive salary
- Access to training
- Regular feedback
- Staff meals
- Social functions
- Discounted purchases (wine, sporting goods etc.)
How do I apply?
If you are interested in the role and would like to join our team, please click on the Apply link below. Please note that applicants who do not have availability in the evenings and weekends will not be considered for this role.