Callaway Golf South Pacific is part of a large global organisation which produces and sells golf equipment and accessories and incorporates the Odyssey, Ogio, Travis Mathew and Jack Wolfskin brands as well as Top Golf.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to manage our end to end accounting functions including month end processing, indirect tax lodgements, BAS statements and lead business partnering functions including variance analysis of local COGS and Opex, including budgeting and forecasting.
- Leadership of the accounting/internal control and compliance functions
- Verify SAP balances and update Provision Movement file. Determine cost centre splits, dissect provision amounts against areas to be provided for and create postings from monthly finance meetings
- Maintain and reconcile Low-Value Assets
- Reconcile fixed assets monthly, prepare data for submission to US and worldwide compilation and reconciliation
- Management of General Ledger in accordance with local accounting regulations
- Participation and preparation for monthly stakeholder meetings – monthly meetings with all departments around financial objectives and results
- Assistance in EOY reconciliations and financial accounting process
- Capex and BS projections
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- Outstanding Excel and communication skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in a manufacturing or corporate environment
- CA/CPA qualifications
- Entitlement to work in Australia permanently
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.