FACEBOOK Acushnet Australia
Acushnet Australia is a recognised leader in the golf industry. The home of the Titleist and FootJoy brands, Acushnet is committed to providing both avid and aspirational golfers alike with products and services of superior performance and quality.
An exciting opportunity exists to join the Acushnet Australia Team as a Fitting Ambassador for NSW, teaming closely with four NSW Acushnet Account Managers and one Custom Club Fitting Specialist to deliver excellent service to the NSW golf market.
Purpose of the Role:
- Fit golfers correctly for Titleist products at Titleist Golf Club and Golf Ball Fitting Days
- Educate Partners and their Staff on best practice of how to fit Titleist products
- Strongly encourage and actively support partners with the knowledge required to proactively fit Titleist products “day in day out” in their businesses
- Build sell through momentum for the Titleist brand & products in partners golf shops
Primary Responsibilities of the Role:
- Conduct Titleist Fitting Days at various locations within NSW as determined with Titleist Account Managers
- Correctly fit consumers for Titleist Golf Balls and Clubs using Titleist Fitting Methodologies
- Communicate key features and benefits of Titleist products
- Support time dedicated to the Titleist brand with partnering accounts on merchandising and stock refill service where needed.
- Build strong relationships with partner accounts and their staff, including providing industry-leading technical training on Fitting and Titleist products
- Proactive, positive and attentive interaction with golfers
- Any other reasonable duty assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
The successful candidate will present and embody the Acushnet Company and its Titleist brand i.e. performance golf products, exceptional quality, strong service orientation, fitting focus, golf authentic, trusted by golfers, a market leader.
- A strong understanding of golfers equipment needs and the importance of being fitted correctly
- A passion for customer service – exemplifying a strong “Can Do” attitude
- Well-developed listening and interpersonal skills
- Able to work autonomously, achieving daily action plans
- Team player with a desire to learn
- Excellent time management skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
NSW Acushnet Fitting Ambassador Role:
- 12 month contract, 5 days per week. Predominantly Tuesday to Saturday to conduct Fitting Days at partner golf locations throughout NSW, including metropolitan, regional and country areas
- Product, Fitting & Merchandising education and training will be provided to the successful candidate
- A fully maintained company Van, fitting product and required business tools will be provided by Acushnet
- Occasional overnight travel will be required by the NSW Titleist Fitting Ambassador
- Circa $60k inclusive of base salary plus superannuation
- Travel costs i.e. overnight stay allowance as per company policy will be provided as required for regional travelCommencement Date: March 1, 2021
If you are highly motivated, a team player, and have demonstrated experience as outlined above, apply now. Please email your resume and a one-page cover letter
outlining your background, along with highlighting prior experience relevant to this role via the tab below.
Phone inquiries can be directed to Glenn Feast, Titleist Account Manager NSW, on
0409 309 501
Monday February 1st, 2021