An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic & motivated individual with the Club currently seeking to employ an Apprentice Greenkeeper. The position is full time and involves rostered weekends. The position will allow the successful applicant to study Horticulture, Sports Turf Management through NSI TAFE at Ryde.
The successful applicant should:
- Be enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Work well autonomously and as part of a small and dedicated team
- Have good communication skills and attention to detail
- Be willing to learn and participate in all on course works
- Hold a current driver’s license
All applications addressed to:
The Course Superintendent
Mr Daniel Metcalfe
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.