Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
Responsible for providing superior customer service to key accounts to maintain our 100% customer and consumer satisfaction rating.
- Responding to incoming requests within specified timeframes and handling customer inquiries in an efficient and professional manner
- Providing product information, pricing queries and processing orders into the system
- Order hold management
- Follow up of customer requests, issues and complaints to resolution
- Achievement of agreed department KPI’s to drive superior service delivery
- Proactive communication with order timelines
- Developing a strong understanding of the Company’s product range
- Contributing to the team’s continuous improvement initiatives and targets
- Account management and order keying
- Internal sales support – work with sales team to help manage group of accounts over the phone
- Direct sales – proactively upsell to accounts when receiving calls.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A strong customer service focus
- A high level of problem-solving ability
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to develop long-lasting relationships with key customers
- Ability to contribute to a team environment where performance is measured
- Experience in working under pressure to meet deadlines and conflicting priorities
- Strong Microsoft Office skills are essential and experience using Oracle is desirable
- A flexible and mature approach is imperative.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of the golf industry is preferred but not essential
- Full working rights in Australia
- Adhere to all COVID mandated requirements.
To apply for this job please visit taylormadegolf.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.