The Vines of Reynella Golf Club is located 25 minutes from Adelaide’s CBD. It has a progressive board and staffing team. They are seeking a motivated member to assist in all operational and coaching aspects in a full-time nature. The Club has a professional and inclusive nature and is known for its friendly hospitality.
This is a permanent role that will be Full Time and will include a combination of Shop, Teaching, and Operations duties.
Coaching and Operations hour remuneration will be balanced with the desires of the successful applicant.
This role is a senior role in the golf operations and will be directly reporting to the Golf Operations Manager.
- Great work ethic with an awareness of the team around them.
- Positive approach to members, staff, and customer service
- Demonstrate the importance of time management.
- Knowledgeable in Swiftpos (or any POS inventory system) MiClub and excel.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Approachable nature.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Implement and grow junior programs and all coaching across the club.
- Selling golf equipment and all related products.
- Club fitting members, guest and partaking in manufacturer fitting days.
- Merchandising and promotional creation of stock items and lesson programs.
- Receiving, storage and replenishing stock on the floor.
- Managing competition fields and results.
- Course, player and range marshalling and policy management.
- Maintaining the Golf Shop to a high standard of cleanliness and presentation
- Presenting, maintaining, and cleaning a fleet of motorised carts.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has sales, retail and coaching experience.
- Has a passion for golf operations and coaching and wishes to make it their career.
- Service focus with attention to detail.
- Self-motivated to work towards personal and team goals.
- Be able to work flexible hours and required times (Sun to Thurs)
- Impressive computer and communication skills.
- A complete commitment to The Vines Golf club and its entire golf operations.
- Full PGA Member or Associate Member completing their studies in 2021.
Full PGA Member or Associate Member completing their studies in 2021.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate to be part of a progressive forward-thinking team. The successful candidate will have the option to coach beyond their 38 hours or take reduced shop time to coach more as their portfolio grows.
Operations remuneration will be based on the Registered and Licensing Clubs award 2010 and coaching commission paid weekly.
Questions relating to the role and Applications are to include Cover Letter and CV to: Brayden Wauchope via the tab below.
However, interviews with suitable applicants will commence prior to this date and a position will be offered when a suitable applicant is found.