GolfNow is the largest tee time distribution platform globally, with in excess of 9,000 golf courses globally, and is part of the NBC Sports group. With the launch of GolfNow in Australia and the recent acquisition of iSeek Golf, we are excited to be providing Australian Golfers with a truly global tee time booking platform.
To support this growth, we are seeking Golfer Support agents to join our team to support GolfNow’s tee time and membership business in Australia.
The roles can either be full-time, or permanent part-time (20hrs +) and ready for an immediate start.
The core responsibilities expected of the Golf Support team is to provide the following:
- Support to golfers booking, confirming or amending tee times booked through the GolfNow platforms;
- Provide support to our Course Partners around the golfers that have booked tee times at their courses via the GolfNow platforms;
- Assisting GolfPass Members with membership and handicap enquiries;
- Supporting the Market Sales Managers in growing the numbers of golf courses and tee time inventory available on the GolfNow platforms
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Have a knowledge of the game of golf
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written;
- Be well organised and have a proven ability to prioritise;
- Be able to work autonomously;
- Have experience in working with software packages, including CRM
- Reliable, well presented and have a great work ethic
- Be available to work at least one Sat or Sun per week.
The role is based at Skygate, Brisbane Airport, however does offer a flexible work opportunity to combine work from home and work from office balance.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please send your application and resume to James Cooper via the tab below.