- Online marketing and distribution of tee times
- Web hosting, development and customer management solutions
- Revenue optimization, database expansion and other course products
- Overseeing and co-ordinating the efforts of team members to ensure smooth operations from both a technical and customer success perspective.
- Provide support to manage cases, as and when required and being a key point for escalation.
- Resolve client issues working at both process and technical level designing relevant approaches.
- Working closely with 3rd parties and service providers to ensure delivery of KPIs and SLAs for our key partners.
- Extraction of customer needs and converting these into technical requirements to enable live customers across our software platform. Defining and reviewing processes, to recommend improvements on a continual basis in seeking to improve customer experience.
- Perform root cause analysis and incident trends, implementing governance measures where required.
- Submitting weekly/monthly reports to senior management team for areas of responsibility
- Building relationships and delivering projects in conjunction with multiple teams across the organization.
- Ownership of metrics ensuring all targets are achieved.
- Attend client-facing meetings, collaborative planning workshops and report to client on progress
It is essential that candidates have:
• 5 years of experience in a customer facing, operational management role within a technology, SAAS or e-commerce environment.
• Proficient in the use and design of CRMs and issue tracking systems.
• Ability to build relationships with clients and internal teams.
• Experience of analysing, collating and presenting data to support proposals and communicate against business performance measures.
• Demonstrable ability to work under pressure, managing several projects simultaneously and setting priorities.
• Understanding of IT/internet products and use.
• Experience of working effectively in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
• An understanding of or experience within the Golf industry and a passion for the game.
Additional skills and experience that would be desirable:
• Education to degree level in a relevant discipline (e.g. Business/ IT).
It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability.
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.