Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The purpose of this position is to drive efficient and effective fulfillment of customer orders through accurate and timely stock picking. This role is full-time, 8 am – 4 pm Monday to Friday.
- Picking stock to match orders
- Replenishing the pick face
- Receipting bulk deliveries
- Adhering to all relevant OH&S policies
- Invoicing orders
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Stock counts
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Numerical Literacy
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to keep up in a fast-paced environment and being flexible to changing priorities.
Requisite Education & Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Forklift license
- Previous warehouse and RF scanning experience
- Physically able to undertake manual labour
- Full working rights in Australia
- Adhere to all COVID mandated requirements.
To apply for this job please visit taylormadegolf.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.