The National Golf Club is a private Golf Club with 3200 members and 4 exceptional golf courses situated on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a highly motivated individual to take on the role of Payroll & Human Resources at the Club.
The key focus of this role is to:
- Perform end to end payroll processing for 150+ staff fortnightly
- Manage all HR tasks, new employees, contracts, rostering & clocking
To be successful you must be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 2 years experience in end to end payroll
- Knowledge & adherence of Award & legislative compliance
- High level of confidentiality & accuracy
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office suite & Payroll software
- Ability to communicate well at all levels, both written & oral
- Enjoyment in working autonomously and in a team environment
- Well developed time management skills to ensure deadlines are met
- A qualification at any level in HR/payroll
- Experience in a 4 or 5 star establishment
- Accounts receivable experience
This role is permanent part-time, 3 days per week within the Finance team and a competitive salary will be negotiated with the successful applicant. Commencement is scheduled for late Feb/early March 2022.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Leanne Gniel via the tab below by Friday 21st January 2022.