Trainee Golf Professional – Sanctuary Lakes Golf Club
Sanctuary Lakes Golf Club is going through an exciting period of change with a renewed vigour in taking the club to greater heights. The Norman / Harrison designed golf course is flourishing ever since the club took over the curating in 2018. We firmly believe our Top 100 ranking will be sub 50 in Australia for many years to come.
The Club is looking to engage an enthusiastic and customer service-oriented Trainee Professional to start full time with the view of undertaking a PGA Traineeship in 2021 or a current Trainee looking for a new opportunity.
- Great work ethic, with the willingness to be part of a team environment.
- Personable and friendly demeanour
- Positive approach to customer service
- Good time management
- Excellent personal presentation
- Computer and POS literate (knowledge of Mi Club booking system is advantageous)
- An interest in Coaching / Club Fitting and Club Repairs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Administering member competitions & assisting with Member & Guest bookings.
- Tee time management.
- Supervising pace of play.
- Maintaining the Golf Shop to a high standard of cleanliness and presentation.
- Providing support to the Golf Operations Manager.
If you are interested in making a difference and joining our golf operations team, then please submit a cover letter and resume via tab below to Sanctuary Lakes Golf Club Manager – Shaun Bakker
Applications close Sunday 7th February 2020 at 5pm.