Golf Services Management (GSM) are a well-established golf management company with more than 30 years’ experience operating within the golf industry. We are currently managing several golf courses in Victoria and Queensland including the Growling Frog Golf Course in Melbourne’s North.
Based at the Growling Frog Golf Course Golf Course, you will be working in the golf shop performing customer service and golf-related operations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing high levels of customer service;
- Operating a Point of Sale system;
- Taking and maintaining golf bookings;
- Daily tee time management;
- Assist with golf cart presentation and maintenance;
- Assist with the merchandising and replenishment of retail stock;
- Completing daily tasks;
- Assisting with the delivery of Food and Beverage
Experience within a similar role will be highly regarded but full training will be provided. You will have:
- Understanding and knowledge of golf;
- Understanding of timesheet bookings will be highly regarded;
- Strong verbal communication skills, with the ability to provide quality service to a diverse range of customers;
- Proactive and energetic nature;
- Ability to work within a small team;
The applicable award for this position is the Amusements, Events & Recreation Award and remuneration will be based on experience and qualifications.
This role will include weekend and public holiday work.
- Career progression opportunities;
- On the job training;
- Working for a leading management group in the golf industry;
If you believe this role is for you and would like to apply or would like more information; contact Scott Eduati –