FACEBOOK Moore Park - Clublinks
Looking for a role where you can make your mark, build on a successful story and expand the horizons to achieve further growth?
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and engaging Corporate Sales Manager to join our Moore Park Precinct team and maximise utilisation of the facility for corporate golf and multisport events, functions, partnerships and sponsorship.
Who are we?
At Clublinks, we’re bright, bold, nimble and we like to have fun!
Clublinks is a leader in the management of leisure facilities and residential communities, holding contract rights with government, private enterprise and tertiary institutions. We are passionate and agile with a strong record of improving our clients’ outcomes. Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success.
Clublinks operates Moore Park Golf and Centennial Parklands Sports Centre within the Moore Park Precinct on behalf of the Centennial Parklands Trust (Trust). The Moore Park Precinct is located in central Sydney and has thrived in recent times; growing substantially year on year and continuously enhancing its offer, customer experience and improving business performance.
Based at our Moore Park Golf site, you will hit the ground running, providing exceptional service to current bookings, rapidly building rapport and securing future business. You will be happy to roll up your sleeves and throw yourself into whatever comes your way, with accountability for;
- Corporate Sales across the precinct
- Event delivery and customer service
- Partnerships and Sponsorships
- Sales Administration and management of CRM systems
You will have:
- 3+ years sales and business development experience
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets and KPI’s within the sport, hospitality and/or entertainment industries
- Experience with managing business through CRM’s systems
- Knowledge and experience of delivering corporate golf & multi-sport events and/or programs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Energetic and vibrant approach
- Current National Police check
Please don’t delay in sending through your applications with a cover letter and current resume as applications will be reviewed as they are received with the role to commence as soon as possible.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a sales manager?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?
Please apply through SEEK page and not through here
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.