We a seeking to appoint a dynamic, energetic and engaging Manger with exceptional leadership skills to invigorate, develop and evolve this outstanding asset into a world class public access facility.
Clublinks delivers expert solutions to clients across the leisure, golf and residential community industries. We are a nimble and agile company with an incredibly strong record of improving our clients’ objectives, financial results and achievements. Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success.
Clublinks has recently been appointed by the Frankston City Council to manage and market the Centenary Park Golf course facility which comprises an 18-hole golf course, full length driving range, fitting centre, retail and hospitality spaces. Our strategy is above all to deliver outstanding golf and customer experience outcomes whilst placing a strong emphasis on vibrancy and connection within the Golf and broader community.
Our new Manager will be an industry leader who can engage with stakeholders, build relationships and align to the overarching strategic objectives of the Frankston City Council.
This role will be pivotal to the success of the facility and responsibilities will include:
- People management
- Financial performance
- Stakeholder management
- Innovation and business development
- Customer experience
- Relationship management
- Workplace health and safety
- Facility maintenance
Successful candidates will have:
- Proven experience in managing facilities across the Sports and Leisure, Golf, Events or Hospitality sectors / or large scale retail
- Exceptional people leadership skills including developing high performing teams, mentoring and coaching
- Proven ability to work and perform in a high paced, active environment
- Solid financial and business acumen
- Marketing and business development skills
- Contractor and stakeholder management experience
- A proven track record of results
- First aid, Working with Children check and Police check
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in recreation / business or similar discipline
- PGA accreditation
Please don’t delay in sending your applications through as applications will be reviewed as they are received, with the role commencing January 2019.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.