Would you like to join Australia’s leading Golf Apparel Company?
Sporte Leisure has long been recognised as Australia’s leading wholesale Golf Apparel Company. Now in our 29th year our stable of products include internationally recognised brands such as Sporte Leisure, Greg Norman, in the apparel market & Zero Friction Gloves.
We are seeking a motivated, ambitious individual who can service the Golf Retail and Bowls Retail channels along with the Independent Sporting Stores and Specialty Retail outlets we service. It is a prerequisite that you are capable of generating new business along with continuing to grow our market share with our valued existing customers. The territory will cover Western Australia.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in face to face within the wholesale to retail space
- A genuine love of apparel
- Ability to plan and communicate with a wide range of personalities
- The ability to present product in a professional and precise manner
- A commitment to maintaining timelines required by the company
- The ability to achieve budget
- Your own reliable transport, necessary license
- A positive attitude, enthusiasm and flexibility
- Intermediate computer skills
- A specialist Head Office team that is committed to growing your territory
- Direct order processing software.
- An expansive network of both electronic catalogs and printed hard copies.
- Budgeted promotional accounts to assist you in achieving budget
- Ongoing advertising and brand support through multiple channels
- Industry-leading sales programs to assist your territory growth
- A dedicated support team to assist you in day to day business dealings
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme commensurate with your experience will be negotiated
- Car allowance
- Tools of the trade including a computer, phone allowance and samples
If this sounds attractive and you feel you can satisfy our requirements we would love to hear from you. The position is available for an immediate start.
Please apply via the Tab below and include a cover letter addressed to Owen Todd