IGC is now accepting applications from highly motivated individuals for full-time and casual Golf Operations/Retail Assistants. The successful applicants will be joining a new team focussed on providing exceptional levels of service to establish the IGC golf experience as world-class.
Indooroopilly Golf Club (IGC) was founded in 1926 and today has around 2,000 members. A step-change opportunity has presented that enables the Club to enter a significant development phase and position IGC as an industry-leading facility.
- You will be involved in all aspects of the Golf Operations department activities with a clear focus on providing high standards and customer satisfaction;
- The operation functions 7 days a week and team members are actively involved in running a competition and social golf fixtures, driving range and cart fleet operations, member club and cart storage, retail operations and all general inquiries;
- You will enforce all rules and regulations governing golf course usage.
- Whilst prior members golf club and/or high-end resort experience is advantageous, a passion for providing a high and consistent level of service is essential;
- Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills and ability to work with people in a variety of circumstance from various backgrounds;
- Possess a thorough, organized and detail-oriented approach to work with strong interpersonal skills;
- Able to plan, prioritize and coordinate, multi-task and complete work assignments within deadlines;
- Valid driver’s license and qualified to work full time within Australia;
Applications are to include a Cover Letter addressing all criteria and resume (with current referees) submitted by tab below the attention of Stuart Bouvier, Golf Operations Manager.
Applications will close at 5:00pm on 5th June 2020.
*Phone calls will not be accepted at this time.