We are looking to appoint a suitably qualified Course Superintendent, following the departure of our long-standing Course Superintendent.
Our course is described as a “hidden gem” in our region and is currently ranked 65 in the Top 100 Golf
Australia Public Access Golf Courses listing. Our course condition and presentation is first-rate which is
achieved and supported by a hard-working on-course and clubhouse team dedicated to ensuring that
our members, guests, and visitors fully enjoy the total golf experience.
This is a full-time permanent position (38 hours per week) including rostered weekend work.
To be successful in this key role, you will need to be a passionate, enthusiastic person, wishing to take
their career to the next level.
In your role, you will demonstrate your:
- Technical capabilities in golf course development and maintenance;
- Ability to lead, direct and develop a team of people to be the best they can possibly be;
- Willingness to develop effective communication and dialogue with the key club stakeholders
including work colleagues, members, visitors and guests;
- Preparedness to adopt/ adapt appropriate systems, processes and reporting systems to track,
record and monitor golf course plans, projects and activities.
- Experiences and knowledge in current chemical handling laws and procedures, including OH&S
requirements and regulations
You will be Certificate 3 in Turf Management qualified (or similar qualification in a related field). Work
experience in a similar or related position (2-5 years) is preferred.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team and enhance your reputation working on an
already highly regarded course. A salary commensurate with experience exists for the successful
A position description and further information about the position can be obtained by contacting Justin
Speirani – General Manager – on Telephone. 0438 742 269 .
Applications can be forwarded via the tab below.
Applications close on 25th October 2021