An exceptional and rare opportunity has arisen in the key role of Director of Golf
Commonwealth Golf Club is one of Australia’s leading private golf clubs, located in Melbourne’s iconic sandbelt and having played host to many of Australia’s major professional and amateur tournaments.
Reporting to the General Manager, this senior management position will be responsible for the delivery of all member and visitor facing golf services and the “Commonwealth Experience”.
Primary Responsibilities will include.
- Management of tee time operations
- Management of Golf Retail operations
- Management of premium group golf business
- Management of golfing competition calendar
- Oversight of coaching and tuition services
We are seeking the following knowledge/experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- PGA qualified
- Excellent golf retail skills
- Understanding of private Club environment
The successful applicant will possess the following qualities.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Highly organised
- Relationship builder
- Leader and trainer
- Excellent personal presentation.
Applications including a cover letter and career resume should be forwarded to the General Manager, Mr Paul Grainger via the tab below.
Applications close 22 October 2021