- WA’s No.1 ranked Golf Course.
- Full accountability of the day-to-day operations.
- Perth Based.
Incorporated in 1928, Lake Karrinyup Country Club (LKCC) is widely acknowledged as Western Australia’s premier private golf club and has been regularly rated as one of the top ten golf courses in Australia. With approximately 1,800 members and over 75 employees, LKCC is uniquely positioned to maintain its status and seek to improve its global profile whilst adding to its member’s service and offerings.
LKCC currently has two golf courses including the 18-hole championship course and a “short 9” known as the North Course. In addition to this, facilities include:
- Practice facilities
- Members Bar and Lounge
- Grill Restaurant
- Swimming pool, outdoor BBQ area and two grass tennis courts
Reporting to the club’s General Committee (Board), the General Manager’s role is to lead the management team to deliver on the strategic goals in their day-to-day activities.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Strong, credentialed and people orientated leadership skills
- Member focussed personality with a strong service work ethic
- Execution of the strategy and keeping abreast of local and global golfing trends
- Multiple stakeholder engagement and management
- Passion for golf and an understanding of a club environment
- Sound financial management skills
It is likely that the successful candidate will have studied at a tertiary level or have qualifications that are relevant for this opportunity.
LKCC is open to candidates across Australia, New Zealand and internationally with the understanding it is a Perth-based role.
Please email all applications to via the tab below to Matthew Hagen who will be managing this process and will respond to all applications appropriately.
Applications close 30 June 2021.