Mandurah Country Club is located in the heart of the beautiful Peel Region, within one hour of the Perth CBD.
We are the main community golf club of this popular golfing region, with a strong 1000 members and over 60,000 rounds per year. With a highly regarded golf course and recent clubhouse refurbishment, the club was awarded the Western Australian Golf Facility of the Year 2017 and 2019.
This exciting and challenging role becomes available with the imminent retirement of the current Golf Manager. The position reports through to the General Manager only, in what is a strong club governance structure that allows autonomy within the role.
You will need to work with and inspire a relatively small but experienced team, with the core responsibilities being:
- Support and work with Management to drive the club’s strategic objectives.
- Management of course usage with daily member competition and social play as well as non-member golf.
- Management of member competitions.
- All retail aspects of a Golf Shop.
- Indoor TrackMan golf simulator centre, experience not essential but highly regarded.
- The administration of the internal Golf Academy, working collectively with the Contract Teaching Professional to drive golf development and growth of golf.
- 35 cart fleet.
- Event golf, both member and non-member.
You must have outstanding organisational skills with the ability to think ahead and problem-solve effectively.
Although PGA or relevant qualifications are highly regarded, it is not essential as candidates with proven effective management experience will be shortlisted.
Golf experience and knowledge are prerequisites to apply.
Confidential applications that identify your proven experience and skills to be able to fulfill this role should be addressed to the General Manager via the tab below.