Avondale Golf Club is an exclusive private Member’s Club in Pymble on Sydney’s North Shore. The Club is seeking an enthusiastic candidate to join the team in the position of Golf Operations Administrator. The successful applicant will need to have strong focus on providing excellent customer service to Avondale Member’s and their guests.
Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Golf Operations Manager, the following operations will form part of the responsibilities of the successful applicant:
- Assist the Golf Operations Manager and Events Manager in the management of all Corporate Golf Days
- Maintain the Club’s MiClub computerised golf competition system and website, including the preparation and management of timesheets, competitions and Leaderboard set ups
- Assist in the management of the Club’s slow play policy, including on-course marshalling on designated days
- Assist in the management of the Club’s practice fairway, including the collection of range balls
- Assist the Golf Operations Manager with the running of the Club’s special golf events including the Avondale Amateur, Avondale Seniors Medal, and Ladies Silver and Bronze Salvers
- Any other activities required from time to time to enable the smooth operation of the Club’s golfing activities
The position is full time based on a 38 hour working week and will include weekend and public holiday shifts.
The successful applicant will be employed full time by Avondale Golf Club under the Registered and Licensed Clubs award in line with a Golf Operations Assistant.