Heritage Golf & Country Club – Victoria (Under New Management)
Visit our website : www.heritagegolfclub.com.au
Heritage Golf & Country Club is seeking a suitably experienced full-time Golf Operations Manager with a positive attitude, a drive to achieve and a passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
Heritage Golf & Country Club is founded on a philosophy of elegant simplicity – the living of life, rather than its mere service. It is a vision realized in every detail at The Heritage – each graceful curve of the fairway, in the swatches of colour that flush the landscape with beauty, and in the exquisite natural finishes of its architecture. All contribute to the vitality that defines The Heritage.
Boasting two championship courses, St John was designed by Jack Nicklaus and the Henley course by Tony Cashmore. They are far beyond a golf club in both style and substance, The Heritage constitutes one of the nation’s finest Golf and Country Clubs.
Your role will involve:
Reporting to the General Manager, the Golf Operations Manager will work at a strategic level to efficiently and effectively manage the day to day Golf and Club operations. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, an excellent communicator, and passionate about exceptional service standards and experience.
In addition to this, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing all aspects of the Pro Shop including staff management, training requirements, rostering, supplier relationships, stock levels and control, shop merchandising, and the maintenance of the Clubs fleet of carts.
- Working with the General Manager to execute the Clubs strategy to achieve financial targets.
- Creating a strong customer service culture within your team.
- Managing all facets of golf course operations including social and corporate bookings, competitions, golf events, and driving range operations.
- Providing exceptional customer service while managing membership and member relations, and liaising with Club stakeholders.
- Complying with WHS regulations and reporting to uphold a safe workplace.
We are looking for:
This is a great opportunity for an organised, hands-on person who possesses the ability to work collaboratively in a team, while ensuring the management of efficient operational standards on a daily basis.
To be considered for this position you will:
- Have experience in a similar golf management or golf retailing leadership role.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the golf industry, and preferably be a PGA accredited professional, proficient in the requirements for developing and delivering coaching, clinics, and club-fitting programs.
- Have strong knowledge of all aspects of golf operations including competition golf management and administration.
- Hold a current RSA certification.
- Have a sound knowledge of administration and bookings systems.
- Demonstrate a passion for leading and mentoring staff.
If you are interested in this role, we welcome your application and Resume. Applications close 14th April, 2021 and can be sent via the tab below.
Heritage Golf & Country Club are recruiting for this role independently.
Please Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.