St Andrews Beach Golf Course is one of the premier ‘pay to play’ courses in Australia and was recently ranked 13th by Golf Australia’s Top 100 Courses 2022. The venue is managed by Golf Services Management P/L on behalf of a privately owned company. Located in the famous Cups region on the Mornington Peninsula the course was designed by internationally renowned architect Tom Doak.
St Andrews Beach Golf Course is seeking an enthusiastic, hands on Golf Operations Manager to work within an existing team, to achieve the goals and objectives that deliver business success, by managing the daily operations of the facility in accordance with key performance indicators contained within the framework of our Business, Quality and Financial Plans.
You will partner closely with our senior management and team members, leading by example to drive outstanding customer service in an environment that requires weekend and public holiday work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Effective rostering and management of allocated labour;
- Communicate effectively with senior management, customers and fellow staff members;
- Manage and control all aspects of golf operations;
- Act in accordance to the regulatory requirements placed on the business and observe and practice the companies OH&S and Quality policy, guidelines and procedures;
- The management, co-ordination and training of staff to deliver a consistent quality of customer service for all venue patrons;
- Communicating with the Course Superintendent to ensure upcoming event schedule, player visitations and the associated operational requirements are clearly understood;
- Control retail activities and implement sales programs that present the customer the opportunity to buy from a quality range of golf equipment, apparel and accessories at competitive pricing;
- Development and implementation of hospitality programs, menus and services that provide customers with variety and quality.
- Be involved in well known, world-class golf course;
- A competitive salary package;
- A generous employee discount program;
- Work with a leading golf management company;
Experience within the golf and hospitality sectors is preferred, but not essential for the candidate with a proven learning ability or who displays a strong desire and aptitude to learn new skills.
You will possess the following knowledge and skills:
- Ability to lead and develop a team
- Strong verbal communication skills, with the ability to provide quality service to a diverse range of customers;
- Proactive and energetic nature;
- Ability to work within a small team;
- General understanding of golf operations;
- Have a current RSA certificate and a strong understanding of Food Safety;
If you believe this role is suited to you, and you are seeking to join a premier golf course with a leading golf management group, apply now.
Please apply via the tab below.
Any enquires about this position can be made via email to Scott Eduati email@example.com
Applications will not be accepted outside of the portal (directed to SEEK).
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.