About the role
The Grange Golf Club is well recognised as one of Adelaide’s premier sporting venues, boasting 2 internationally rated 18 hole championship golf courses and a
multi award winning function centre.
We are seeking a highly motivated, innovative and experienced individual to take responsibility for the success of all Hospitality Operations of the Club, including Member Bar & Bistro and External Functions.
Reporting to the General Manager and working closely with the Event Manager and Head Chef, your primary role is to ensure outstanding service is provided within the hospitality operations.
In this hands-on role, ideally, you will offer:
- Experience in managing a hospitality team of 25+ staff members
- Ability to recruit, train and mentor food and beverage staff
- Creative flair and knowledge of current food and beverage trends
- Strong leadership skills and passion to deliver superior service standards
- An engaging personality and ability to maintain strong relationships with Club members and foster Club culture
- Ability to meet and exceed KPI’s and financial objectives
- Strong work ethic
With your demonstrated experience in a similar role and a strong understanding of function management, you will have the best opportunity to succeed in this role. Previous experience in a Club environment would be an advantage.
An attractive salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Applications including a full C.V. should be forwarded to via tab or below:
Mr Barry Linke, General Manager
The Grange Golf Club Inc.
PO Box 7462, West Lakes, SA, 5021
Applications close Friday 25th September 2020