Who We Are?
Clublinks delivers expert solutions to clients across the leisure, golf and residential community industries. We are a nimble and agile company with an incredibly strong record of improving our clients’ objectives, financial results and achievements.
Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success.
The Social Golf Club is owned and operated by Clublinks, providing a range of services to the everyday social golfer, including the ability to receive an official Golf Australia handicap, a centralised booking system designed specifically for social groups, access to play at some of Australia’s best semi-private golf courses at the best group rates, calendar of premium events and golf tours.
We are looking to appoint an energetic and vibrant administrator who possesses a thorough understanding of the game of golf to undertake all administrative and member service functions for The Social Golf Club on a part-time basis (15 hours per week).
Based at one of our managed sites and reporting to the Venue Manager – Centenary Park Golf, responsibilities will include:
- Administration of Social Golf memberships, inquiries and correspondence
- Record management including score card entry and handicap management
- Coordination of bookings, payments and invoicing
- Planning and delivery of Social Golf events
- Supporting marketing initiatives including social media posts, promotions and events
- General administrative support to the Centenary Park team
- Have extensive knowledge of the game of golf
- Be self-driven, with excellent time management and organisation skills
- Have well developed word, excel and database management skills
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills
- Hold a current Police Check
- Have qualifications in business administration or similar discipline
- Be available to work 3 x five hours shifts spread across Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Please do not delay in sending through your application as applications will be reviewed as they are received with the role to commence late July.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.